Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide, Nurse Aide, Caregiver Training Program/ Certification Course
Become A Certified Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide, Nurse Aide, or Caregiver!!
Do You Want To Work As A Certified Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide, Nurse Aide Or Caregiver?
Enroll In Our Home Health Aide (Home Health Assistant), Personal Care Aide, Nurse Aide, Or Caregiver Certification Course.
Work In USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Middle East etc.
NB: Countries and some USA States may have different requirements. Some may or may not require certification exams. However, for countries that require exams, this course/ training program will equip you with the basic knowledge and skills you need to pass the exam in one sitting.
Who is a Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide?
Being a Home Health Aide (Assistant) or Personal Care Aide means being a caregiver; taking care of people and connecting and building healthy relationships with patients.
A Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide or Caregiver plays a vital role in a patient’s life by giving daily care and support to a patient.
The role of a Home Health Aide/ Personal Care Aide or Caregiver is important in home care services. They are important members of the home healthcare team.
U.S. Bureau of Labor data revealed that Home Health Aide/ Personal Care Aide is one of the fastest growing occupations.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn personal care tasks and core tasks performed in a home healthcare setting.
- You will acquire skills and knowledge needed in dealing with and relating with home health clients.
- Acquire necessary skills and knowledge needed in caring for the elderly and those with chronic medical conditions.
- You will acquire skills and knowledge needed in caring for children, mentally ill patients and those with physical and developmental disabilities.
- Participants will learn how to provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation using the current guidelines mapped out by the American Heart Association.
- You will also learn basic anatomy, physiology & pharmacology.
- You will acquire skills and knowledge on infection control.
- You will acquire patient safety skills and learn effective patient monitoring.