The NCLEX Review at Harvard Test Review is a 8-12 weeks virtual/live NCLEX review course, designed to help you pass your NCLEX. This course features an in-depth review of the National Council of State Board of Nursing (NCSBN) current NCLEX test plan for both RN & LPN candidates.
The course begins with a diagnostic exam to evaluate the student’s current knowledge and level of preparation. We provide each student with individualized information regarding his/her level of preparation. The advisor will give detailed instructions on the areas that need attention.
Upon completion, the student should be ready to take the NCLEX and be able to function as providers of care, as coordinators of care, and as members within the discipline of nursing as they:
- Integrate the nursing process as a framework for the coordination of care of clients and families.
- The student will be able to monitor the client and family, collect the data, form a nursing diagnosis,
- Participate/contribute to the nursing plan of care with goals and outcome criteria.
- Apply organizational and interpersonal communication strategies in coordinating/managing the care of clients, families, and other health care workers. This includes effectively reporting and recording patient assessment information and plan of care and integrating teaching and learning strategies for client and family education.
- Integrate cultural, spiritual, psychological, and developmental influences when managing client care.
- Integrate the principals of pharmacology safely and competently when providing client care. This includes being knowledgeable of actions, side effects, doses, and precautions of commonly prescribed medications as well as safe administration of oral, parenteral, and intravenous medications.
- Integrate the principles of safety when providing care to clients and families.
- Incorporate the principles of nutrition for maintaining optimal healthcare for clients and families.
- Value legal, ethical, and professional parameters when managing client care.
What Will You Learn?
- • Medical-Surgical Nursing
- • Pharmacology
- • Maternal-Newborn
- • Pediatrics
- • Psychiatric
- • Test-taking strategies
- • Practice exam
- • An assessment NCLEX exam
- • Three Computer Adaptive NCLEX Simulation exams, identical to the real NCLEX
- • Live or online Lectures/Videos & Assigned Readings
- • Three Computer Adaptive NCLEX Simulation exams (very close to the actual NCLEX exam)
- • Exams, quizzes, and NCLEX practice questions
- • If you pass all of the quizzes/exams with at least 80% and one of the 3 Computer Adaptive NCLEX Simulation exams, and you don’t pass your NCLEX ® Exam, we’ll give you a full refund… GUARANTEED!